Saturday, September 26, 2009

Book One : Sussudio

In the beginning, there was an opening crawl...but nobody was there to read it so we have no clue what this is all about.

I have put off doing a blog for a long time. It seemed a Tranny cliche to have a blog of some sort.

...

However I am both a writer at heart and an opinionated blowhard bitch, so this was innevitable.

I will use this intelligently designed space of the internet to share my experiences in my transition, opinions on things, and observations with those who have some time to waste or are avoiding responsibility.

Beware the serpent, much love, Miss Ophelia.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel,

    I'm honestly surprised you didn't start a blog before now. I love your writing, and I'm looking forward to reading about your outlook on your own transition.

    You're my rock. Were it not for you I would have likely spent another decade in denial at the very least. I love you with all my heart.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete